Returns on qualified stock items are accepted within 30 days
of delivery. Select Solutions UIS LLC credit only will be issued if the
refund is requested 15 or more days after delivery (up to 30 days).
• All returned items must be repacked and returned in their original packaging for protection and in perfect, resalable condition.
• The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
• Returned merchandise that is damaged upon receipt will not be credited. We strongly suggest you purchase shipping insurance for all returns, as we cannot re-sell damaged returns.
• Customers are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs. No credits are issued on shipping costs.
Special Note: Customers should NOT RETURN damaged or defective products or mis-shipment as this policy does not apply. Please call customer service at 1-706-614-5466 for resolution.
review our Return Policy before completing these steps.
• All returns must be pre-authorized. *No scratch & dent items may be returned; all sales are final. Call Linda @ 706-614-5466 for approval.
• Please contact us so an RMA number can be generated for your return.
• Clearly write/label all sides of the shipment with the assigned RMA number.
• Please allow 15 days from the date we receive the return for inspection and credit where due.
Why is there no restocking fee?
As long as your returned item is unused and in original packaging, there will be no restocking fee. We do not offer returns on electronics, motherboards, timer faces or clocks.
What would we expect to see with a return?
A good-faith effort by our customers to carefully repack the products in the original packaging with extra special emphasis on inside-the-box, surrounding the products, especially if heavy and painted with protective stuffing. There are always customers who will take shortcuts, use cheap packaging, and return the product with no protective stuffing surrounding the items. These are problem returns and often result in damage. We cannot refund money if the returned product has been damaged, installed or appears used in any way. We always recommend insuring your return shipment for your protection!
Is there a risk that you wouldn't credit me for the product I'm returning?
Yes, if the product comes back and is not in its original, resalable condition, the product will not be credited. In these cases, it's usually very evident that a customer didn't put any effort into repackaging the product for the shipment back to us. In such an instance, the product typically arrives back broken and in no condition for resale. In this case we can reship to you at your expense.
While we make every effort to ensure that the
product you receive is exactly as ordered, there are times in which we make
mistakes. At the time that you receive your product, if anything is not as
ordered, please make note on the Bill of Lading (if it has arrived via LTL) and
contact us within 24 hours of receiving your product.
What happens in the case of a mis-shipment?
We will make arrangements to have the correct product delivered to you (free of charge) and we may also issue a call tag for you to return the incorrect product. DO NOT open the incorrect packaging, install the product or alter it in any way. If the incorrect product is not returned (at our expense) or it is evident that the incorrect product has been used or altered in any way, you will be charged for the incorrect product.