Ships with one refill FREE
The SprayMaster is a 1/2 horsepower electric motor-driven pump controlled by a solid state electronic timer that is programmed to dispense an insecticide formulation in the form of a very fine mist at specific intervals through special spray nozzles. The result is a state-of-the-art, hassle-free solution to control harmful flying and biting insects in and around horse barns. The system comes with a 55-gallon Polyethylene drum, motor pump, automatic timer, pressure gauge, by-pass valve, connections, and instructions, and is easy to install with basic tools.
- Expandable up to 80 stalls with tubing and nozzles (sold separately)
- Automatically timed spray intervals help keep your barn virtually fly-free
- Can be used with insecticide or ODAWAY Odor Absorber
- One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty on polyethylene drum, motor, pump, automatic timer, pressure gauge, by-pass valve and connections
Please Note: Insecticide concentrate, tubing and nozzles sold separately.
For additional product information, please see clickable links listed under Downloadable Resources.
SPRAY MASTER - 55 GAL UNIT LONG RUN 1/2HP 140 GPH W/ BAT BACK UP 002SM55GAL
- Brand: Pyranha Inc.
- Product Code: SPRAY MASTER - 55 GAL UNIT LONG RUN
- Availability: In Stock